Monday, July 1, 2013

Leg Day Workout

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I had an incredible time with my girlfriends in Vegas (pics to come) but still kept up on my workouts of course. However, I did something to my hip last week in Zumba (too much hip shaking) so my long run was cut short on Saturday. Hopefully that heals up quick. I hate being injured! 

Today I thought I'd share with you what I do on Monday mornings. One of my current fitness goals is to make conditioning and strength training a priority in my routine. I created this leg workout and have done it a couple times now. It is giving me some great results already!
Fair warning here... if you do this workout you will have trouble sitting down and standing back up the next day or two after. I get so very sore... sometimes for the next 3 days after, but I love the pain. :). This picture says it all...

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment