Saturday, May 28, 2011

Musically Impaired

Wednesday night I went for an easy 5 mile jog at sunset.

My ipod died at mile 3. I wanted to stop right then but the sunset was so pretty so I at least had to make it 4 miles and then I could call it good. 4 miles + no music = enough and done!

The next day I decided to charge my ipod fully so it would be ready for my 10 miler the next morning. I was not going to let it die on me again.

At the beginning of my run the next day I realized my shuffle was already on and apparently had been left on all night after I charged it and now it was already dead. NOOOOOOOOOO!

How would I make it 10 miles without music?

I seriously wanted to just go home and give up but then I looked around and realized I didn't need music.
I had awesome surroundings to enjoy and the perfect running buddy -- my sister! We finished 10 miles strong and I am now even more excited for the half in TWO WEEKS! WOO WOOOOOO!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah yeah! I'm still surprised that we went that whole time without music. You da best sista! Thanks for whooping me into shape yo.

    ReplyDelete