Monday, February 18, 2013

LivFit Clothing


"Styles that not only flatter, but inspire you to do what you love most."

That is the motto for LivFit Clothing and it's a perfect one too! I am obsessed with quality workout clothes that are also exciting to wear and LivFit does an awesome job at both! I am loving this new royal blue endurance bra. It is so comfy and supportive. I think I'm hooked on LivFit now and I can't wait to grow my collection. I've got my eye on this piece in green to pair with the bra and I'll be picking it up at their event this Wednesday. If you live near Utah Valley please join me! It is a great chance to try on the clothes before you buy. Otherwise, you'll just have to head to their website to pick up your favorites.

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment