Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ridiculous

 I've been feeling like I need to up the intensity in my workouts. Whether I'm running, cycling or lifting weights I'm going to push myself more. Sweat more and breathe deeper. After making this goal I did my track repeats yesterday morning and finally did the distance I was suppose to do. Usually, I get so exhausted I am always finishing just shy of my goal distance.

Anybody seen this guy?
He is the Ridiculously Photogenic Guy and I love him. Who runs a race and looks that great... I mean come on! Compare his face to the other runners around him. I wish I had a picture to show of myself during a race. I've seen a couple of me because they have those people that take pictures and try to get you to buy them. Oh man, let's just say I am the Ridiculously NOTphotogenic Girl. There is a reason I haven't bought a single picture yet. Eeek!

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment