Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kickboard

This morning I used swimming as cross training. The workout I took from my FIRST book and other than the fact that the old women in the pool were passing me up, I enjoyed the change of pace. The workout was only 30 minutes long and I got to use a kick board so it didn't feel like it was doing much but halfway through the workout I felt it... kicking is hard and my arms were hurting from being outstretched for so long. Here was the layout, kick 25 meters, rest 30 seconds. Repeat 20 times.


I'm totally going to do more swimming for my workouts. This might be my way of stepping into the triathlon world...

Happy Fitnessing!

2 comments:

  1. I love swimming as a workout! It's my go to plan when working out on the elliptical is too hard for me while pregnant! Happy training! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally enter the triathlon world! For me, it is the most fun race/event I have ever done.

    ReplyDelete