Sunday, July 14, 2013

8 Things you should know :: About Me!


I was tagged! I've never done this before but I thought, why not? I'll keep it short. Here goes...

1. What is your worst fear and why?
I'm scared to death of spiders and open water swimming but if I'm being completely honest here my biggest fear is probably losing somebody really close to me and having to live without them. That and not being able to run, do yoga, hike and every other physical activity as well as just normal daily activities. I want to be running and jumping around even when I'm really old.

2. Why do you blog?
I started this blog to journal my fitness and exercise journey. I also wanted a way to connect with other people with similar passions as me.

3. What is your favorite beauty product? Why?
My eyelash curler because it is the one thing I HAVE to do. I don't feel like I have to wear make up as long as I at least curl my eyelashes then I know I don't look like a boy.

4. What are your guilty pleasures?
Trash T.V. Reality shows with lots of drama, white trash weirdos and/or a man with multiple wives.

5. Take a pic of what you're wearing right now.. what do you like about it?
It's comfy. We're also in the height of Star Wars Week so the shirt is very fitting.

6. Who is your inspiration?
So many people inspire me. Pretty much anybody that is more patient or disciplined than me is who I will draw inspiration from.

7. Where is your favorite thinking place?
My yoga studio or on a run.

8. Where do you see yourself if 5 years?
Helping people to make healthy life changes and getting paid to do it. There will probably be a little babes in the mix as well.

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment