Friday, November 1, 2013

Two Links.

Hey Friends,

Hope you had a great Halloween! We had a ton of fun eating sugar and dressing up (pics coming soon).

Today I wanted to share with you two links. Two of my favorite blogs that I want you to visit today. First go to thankyourbody.com and visit their Fitness Friday post where I was interviewed about the benefits of yoga. It was a lot of fun to be involved with that. I love yoga!

Also, visit one of my other favorite blogs runeatrepeat.com and sign up for the 2013 Pile on the Miles November contest. All you do is comment with what your goal is and check in with that blog on how you're doing and you'll be entered to win a bunch of cool prizes! It is a great way to motivate you to move during the month of November when all we really wanna do is eat turkey and sit around with family. I'm going to try to get my family to run a Thanksgiving 5k with me. Wish me luck!

Happy Fitnessing!

What are your workout plans this weekend? Yoga, 5 mile run and a power pumped class for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment