Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm Back

I didn't take a break from working out and training, even while vacationing in Texas with Shayla, how dedicated am I!?

Yeah right, I got home and bailed out of one of my runs this week. Oh well!

Shenelle came out to Texas from California for the weekend. She brought the best workout video ever, Skinny Bitch Boot Camp. Okay really?
The girls in the video are the authors of the book Skinny Bitch, a vegan, animal rights way of getting "the body you've always wanted." Aside from the nasty language it was kind of an interesting read so I thought the video might be fun. Well yeah, it was fun... to make fun of. The "instructors" (authors) need to stick to fighting for animal rights and lay off the fitness industry. The video was a joke, especially the parts where the instructors just stop because they can't keep up or they don't know what is coming next. It is so obvious that they are watching somebody else.

Would I do the work out again?

Yes, but only if my prego cousin and sister are there with me.

We laughed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment