Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sun Salute

I started up the F.I.R.S.T. training program again today. Not because I am training for any particular race but just because I really liked that training program and want to continue running. I may be signing up for my first Marathon.... I'll keep an update on that.

After a session of wimpy track repeats I decided to try some Rec Center yoga. Bleh. I mean it was yoga so of course I knew by the end of class I would feel great about life, but during the practice I was dying to do some Ashtanga style sun salutations. Luckily we actually had a minute to do our own thing so I took that time to work on my sury namaskara A's. Oh my gosh. Best thing I could have done for myself during that practice.
P.S. My hips are still so tight! I can hardly sit in a cross-legged posture.

No comments:

Post a Comment