Monday, October 17, 2011

Discipline

Because I'm not currently signed up for a race and since learning that cycling is the thing that is distastefully bulking up my legs; my workout regimen has been shaken up and left me in somewhat of a rut. I like order. I like discipline and dedication, but I want to try out some new work outs, classes and videos. So, to feel the presence of discipline, each week I will write down my planned work outs for the week and report.

Here we go.

Monday: (Today)

I did 45 minutes of running with track repeats and walked for 15 min.

Tuesday:

1 hour Zumba class
1 hr 15 min yoga class

Wednesday:

40 minutes of tempo running
1 hr 30 min dance class with conditioning

Thursday:

1 hr 15 min yoga class

Friday/Saturday: Out of town. Maybe I'll try to fit a nice weekend jog in while visiting sunny St. George. :)

We'll see how this goes. Hopefully this helps not only be more consistent in exercising but as well as in journaling/blogging.

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment