Sunday, October 30, 2011

Here we go.

Now that I am signed up for a couple races in the next few months I know I'll be more motivated to push harder in my workouts and training. Hopefully my hip will cooperate. Work has been busy busy lately. With planning and working several different events on the weekends and going out of town it has been hard to keep a consistent routine. I miss my Friday afternoon yoga "Sweatshop" class.

Here's to this week:

Monday- Running: track repeats
               Yoga: Primary Series

Tuesday- Zumba
                Strength training
                Yoga

Wednesday- Running: tempo training

Thursday- Zumba
                 Strength training

Friday or Saturday- Light 5 mile run          



Happy Fitnessing!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, good luck on your marathon next year! It's hard to keep training this time of year, I'm proud.

    ReplyDelete