Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This Weak

I feel weak lately.

Not during my work outs. No I actually feel pretty tough while running lately and I'm on track with my training.

Training for a marathon is like taking on a part-time job. I feel weak because I plan to do other workouts besides just training and it doesn't happen because I'm either too tired after training and working long hours or I just plain don't have time. There are so many fun work outs to try these days. I miss doing pilates, zumba, and lots of yoga. Lately, I'm lucky if I get 3 yoga classes in a week, which isn't great for me. I barely have time to weight train (I know, I know... important).

Hopefully, as I get used to training this much and this hard I will have more time and energy to do more fun workouts.



Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment