Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Racing Playlist

Race prep always includes organizing my playlist.

One of these days I will accomplish my goal to run a race without music but I don't think that will happen this weekend.

When I assemble my racing tunes I make sure to start the playlist with songs that have a slower tempo because I always worry that I will start too fast and not finish strong. It is so important for me to finish strong. I also have to enjoy the songs musically or they need to have great lyrics that are inspiring, otherwise I'll get bored and feel tired.

Here are a few songs that will be on this week's playlist with a slower tempo...

I Run to You - Lady Antebellum
Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn
Good Life - One Republic
The Boy Who Murdered Love - Diana Vickers
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment