Monday, November 19, 2012

I Can't Believe it's not Lulu...

Have you checked out Target's active wear selection these days? I've been impressed with their higher quality, somewhat Lululemon mimicking pieces. I purchased this one a month ago for under $25 and I love it more each time I wear it. When my sister first saw me wear this top she thought it was Lululemon! It has the same functionality and style sense that you'll find with Lulu but is less than half the price.

I used to buy Target active wear years ago but since moved to higher quality brands the more active I became.


Yay for catching on Target!

Happy Fitnessing!

1 comment:

  1. I love target's active wear!! I also love that when you do a fashion post, it is workout clothing. Says so much about you and your healthy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete