Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Tip :: Goals (MAKE THEM!)

I'm surprised to discover this year that so many people around me don't set New Year's Resolutions. The popular excuse I keep hearing is "I don't wanna set myself up for failure." While I understand that percentage of people who actually stick with their NYRs is low, I think its sad for people to just bypass the beginning of the year like it's no big deal. I love the beginning of a new year! I love that feeling of a fresh start. It gives me the motivation I need to set new goals, work on previous ones and do things I wouldn't normally have the drive to accomplish. There are other ways we can create that motivation. Whether it's the beginning of the week, day or hour, every moment can be a fresh start. It's important to constantly be setting new goals and continue working on the goals we've not accomplished. Did you know that it took Thomas Edison over 10,000 tests to get the light bulb to work?? I'm glad he didn't give up!

Don't give up!

If you've been unsuccessful in keeping a new fitness routine, weight lose program or any other goal supporting good health. DON'T GIVE UP! We ALL have weaknesses and we'll all have moments of failure as we try to accomplish our goals.


Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment