Sunday, February 10, 2013

Neck Brace.

Yes, that's me, and yes, that is a neck brace.


Yesterday during a dance rehearsal, (dancing in an alumni dance for my old studio next month) I was trying a new lift with one of the other dancers where I was lifting her from off a bench, and in order to make room for her legs, I twisted my head to the left too far. Ooops! Now I look like a freak with this awesome neck brace, but as long as I keep my neck supported it doesn't really hurt. I just hope this injury doesn't conflict with my running........... :/

Speaking of running, another thing I did this weekend was a wonderful 7 mile mind clearing run. I had so much I wanted to get done yesterday and running just seemed to annoy me but I knew I needed to keep progressing with my mileage so I made myself put on my gear and get out the door. By mile 2 I was totally in the zone, making great time and loving everything about life. *Sigh*... it was a great reminder of why I run!

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment