Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Tip :: Drink More Water!


Drinking enough water on a daily basis is so important. If I don't get enough water in me I get irritable, tired, and my head will hurt. They say you should be drinking half your body weight in ounces. I shoot to overreach that number to ensure I am fully hydrated. Plus, when you are working out everyday you should be drinking an even greater amount ("hydrating during exercise" a post for another day).

As long as I have my bottle with me at all times I can guarantee that I'll be getting enough water. Each time I look at my pink water bottle I am prompted to drink. If I forget to bring my water bottle to work than I can go the whole work day without drinking water! It's not good. I've even started taking my water bottle with me when I run errands, and go to shows or other events. Basically anytime you see me, I've got my pink water bottle. That way there's no excuse for me to be dehydrated.

Drinking enough water and getting adequate daily hydration, if you're not already, is one of the easiest ways to improve your health. You will also begin to see fast results in how you feel AND look! This is one advice I feel very qualified to give. Get a water bottle, keep it with you always, and drink water!

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment