Thursday, May 2, 2013

One of Those Days.

Yesterday was one of those days. You know, the kind where you convince yourself that the universe is against you and you're grumpy and depressed for no reason at all... oh, is it just me that has those days?

I was supposed to run 5 miles yesterday and work on pacing. Working out in the morning is so much better than at night and when I don't do it in the morning it sorta throws my whole day off. I didn't work out in the morning... There was a moment of weakness at 5:30am and a voice in my head that convinced me running after work would be just fine - liar. Instead, I stayed in bed and kinda, sorta slept.

It wasn't worth it.

 
^^Thumbs down to cold weather and treadmill running... Thumbs up to these hilarious Ryan G. "Hey Girls"^^

When I got home from work it was soooo windy and super cold outside. Plus, I was grumpy so the wind and cold were probably more intense to me than they actual were. I decided to do my run on the treadmill. I paced 3 miles. I felt great! But... I decided to go to Pilates instead of do 2 more miles.

Because sometimes that's just what you need.

Here's to a whole new day full of swimming, dancing and positivity...

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment