Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sleep Deprived.

So. Tired. Bleh.

I wish I had some cool workouts to write about but the only thing I've done since Saturday is 10 minutes of Pilates yesterday morning before working sixteen hours (inventory day). 

Sleep has not been a priority lately. I got about 5 hours of sleep last night which is terrible for me. I usually get 8-9 hours. I definitely felt it today. As soon as I got into my car to go home I started crying. Other than feeling overwhelmed at work like usual, nothing was wrong, I just needed a nap. When I came into the house Eric could tell I was sad and immediately jumped up for damage control. It wasn't long before I was asleep in my giant bed. So comfy. However, a 90 minute nap was not enough so I'll be back in bed early tonight. 
I had every one of these symptoms.
Eric made a deal with a friend and his end of the deal consisted if working out with his friend 6 days a week for 3 months. He can only miss 3 days! I'm excited for him to get into this habit! A habit that is good for his health and great for me because I get a gym buddy! It's ironic though that usually I would love to go to the gym with him at any chance but the first 2 days of his new deal I've missed out on the opportunity to be his gym buddy. Tonight I just didn't feel like I should go workout since I'm already run down. I need to rest more than workout as I rest and prep for the marathon THIS Saturday. 
Here he is leaving to the gym as I sit on the couch-I'm not exactly sure what he is mad about right here but it's probably because I'm not going with him :)

As soon as he left to the gym I ate cookies because that's pretty much all I had in my cupboard and I'm too tired to cook. I did put some brown rice in the rice cooker but it wasn't done yet. 
These cookies are AH-MAZE-ING! And they are clean - organic almond flour and organic evaporated cane juice!
Happy Fitnessing!

1 comment: