Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend Rundown

Another busy weekend has come and gone. 

Eric and I joined a softball team a few weeks ago and so Friday night we had our last game before the tournament starts next week. Unfortunely, we're going to have to miss our first tournament game since we'll be in St. George Friday night prepping for the marathon. After softball we hung out with our friends who came to watch. We have cool friends.
That night I could not sleep, yet I was so tired. However, my mind was so hung up on all the things I have going on with work and then once it switched to the marathon I almost had an anxiety attack thinking, what have I gotten myself into?? Somehow I was finally able to calm myself down and eventually fall asleep, but I only got like 4 hours of sleep. I am pretty much worthless on less than 6 hours. 

When I woke up Saturday morning I was not sure if I could run... Or maybe I just didn't want to and was making up lots of lame excuses. I was so tired but I convinced myself that I needed to run that day not for the physical preparation but mental confidence it would give me. So I did 8 miles then went to work at our new store opening all day. 

I met up with Riss after work for Women's Conference, shopping and sushi. We tried a place we'd never been before called Teru Shushi. Yum! 
Now here's to my final few days of tapering. On the schedule: sleep, eat, sleep, repeat!

Happy Fitnessing! 

How was your weekend?

What's your favorite sushi place?

No comments:

Post a Comment