Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Disneyland :: Day 2

Remember that time Eric and I went to Disneyland and I forgot to tell you all about it? I'm sorry, let's take care of that now...

Day 2 was full of long lines and more good food. Shenelle was smart and ate healthy veggie kabobs and pineapple juice in Adventure Land. Eric and I tried to be healthy and shared a dole whip. He always let's me eat the maraschino cherry, which is why I married him
We rode cars, which was awesome! Plus Hollywood Tower of Terror and California Screamin' 5 more times each at least. 
We got ice scream at Guiradelli Square. It should be illegal to walk past that place without getting a scoop. My fave is strawberry. 
That ice scream came in handy while we waited for Shenelle and Spencer's choir to perform. They sang a medley of Disney songs. So great! 
We ended the trip with a ride on the decked out Haunted Mansion ride which was totally worth the hour wait. I loved seeing all the changes!
Thanks Shenelle and Spencer for inviting us to the Happiest Place on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment