Monday, July 18, 2011

Be Happy

My apologies for a previous inappropriate pic. Didn't realize it was such a picture... my computer screen is apparently not big enough to point out the obvious. Whatever, it was hot.

You know what else is hot (and probably inappropriate)?


(Nicole Richie and Mischa Barton)

No, I was being sarcastic. I can't believe people really look at freak-ishly thin celebrities and set goals to look like them. Pretty sure I have set similar fitness goals I must admit.

Instead of looking at photos of skinny celebrities or our former high school selves and working out with the goal to shrink down to that smaller size, we should look at a picture of a BIG smiley face...
... and think about how happy we'll be just because we are working out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment