Monday, August 15, 2011

Right Now.

My mind is so full.

Last week was a somewhat overwhelming as yoga teacher training consumes me right now. Oh how great it would be if this teacher training were done as a retreat so I could live away from work and all the responsibilities of normal life. I am excited for the day when I get to attend at least a weekend yoga immersion retreat.

....anyway.. this is the final week. I've been keeping another journal for this experience separate from this blog so that is why I haven't wrote much on here but I think I will add those entries to this soon.

I have learned so many things. It has been so eye opening and has changed my view on not only my practice of yoga but life! Not only a physical journey has opened in my life because of this but an emotional journey. I'm getting to know myself better and it's a little scary. Why do I think this way or that? Why do I fear certain things? Why do I let silly things bother me? ... and so on. I'm experiencing that the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know. Life is a journey, and how grateful I am for life!

People often say how yoga is too hard. Yoga is a journey, just like life. Sometimes it's hard. Get over it and partake of all the blessings and benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment