Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Wonder.

Here is a good article I just read about what NOT to do on a short distance run. Good info.

Speaking of running (like I talk about anything else anyway). My track repeats on Monday went well! Even with the crappy recovery from my long run on Saturday I did my required time/distance and felt strong. It's weird because the Monday before I didn't do my complete distance in track repeats and I could barely make it through that but the Saturday before I didn't even do a long run because I had to work out of town.

I wonder why that is. Why is it the Monday following a 17 mile run and poor recovery I was able to finish track repeats strong but the Monday following several days of no running I couldn't make it through my full workout. ? Hum.

I love this.

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment