Monday, May 28, 2012

Lately

Lately, I haven't been motivated enough to write on here. In fact I've barely been motivated enough to work out. I still have been doing somewhat of my regular routine, however last week I found out I can't even run the half marathon on June 9th because it is full. So, my marathon registration has been moved to the 2013 race next June. It sucks so bad to have put so much time and energy into training only to have no race to show for it.

This morning I had plenty of time to work out. I decided to go for a leisurely jog through the canyon. I was tired and I made it about 6 miles, but at least now I have a tan. After that I went to yoga. Both workouts have pretty much left me beat for the day. Hope every body out there is having a great Memorial Day!

Happy Fitnessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment