Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Tip :: Pamper Yourself

      
Facial Mud Mask
I am a firm believer in "me time." I've had a lot going on this month but even when you're busy and don't think you have time it is so important to do something for yourself. Each week I try to take a hot salt bath with essential oils and/or give myself a pedicure, manicure or facial. Sometimes I'm able to do all while watching a movie. It is so relaxing. Every once in a while it's even better when I can get a professional massage or go to the spa. Take care of your body with clean skin care and body products when available. Your skin absorbs what you put on it so read labels and try to avoid these ingredients.


           {1} {2} {3} {4}

Happy Fitnessing!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chels I was wondering what size bra you got from livfit. I want to get one but don't wanna get the wrong size so if I base on your size I can just go up (haha cuz you are tiny and my post baby body is not as cute as yours). Thanks. My email is kflygare4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that Bath Salt. Now you've got me in the mood to pamper myself tonight

    ReplyDelete