Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Feeling Stronger

Lately I've felt myself getting stronger and I can't even describe how amazing it feels. It is the reason why I continue to work out consistently. I don't consider myself to be a fast runner, heavy weight lifter or have an amazingly toned body. When I challenge myself and push my limits, I see myself breakdown. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm still here and because so, I'm stronger!
Guys, this has nothing to do with being stronger but this is the best stretch after a run... feels A.MAZE.ING! Try it!
Okay now that I'm feeling stronger (and maybe just more confident in myself)... I've decided I'm ready to run the St. George Marathon - that is - IF I can get into it. I really want to. I heard if you enter as part of a "team" you have a better chance of getting pulled. Anybody reading this... tell me, where's the lottery loophole? Help a sister out here.

Happy Fitnessing!

1 comment:

  1. Someday (like in two years) I will join a team with you to run the marathon in St. Geezy. If I were as strong as you right now I would totally be up for it. Thanks for helping get stronger!!

    ReplyDelete