Monday, October 14, 2013

A Great Weekend

Welp, I worked out for the first in nine days today. What?! I dunno I just decided I wasn't going to workout until I wanted to. Today I wanted to. I did 30 minutes of Insanity with my sister and then we were done.

It was really nice to spend time with family this week. My sister Shenelle flew in from California Friday and we surprised my other sister Larissa at work. She had no idea we had been planning for a couple weeks for Shenelle to come out for her (Larissa's) baby shower that weekend. 
I didn't get many pictures from the shower. It was a brunch held at my in-law's house. Shenelle helped me make an awesome menu full of the most amazing buttermilk pancakes. We also had eggs & spinach quiches, and yogurt parfaits. 
Larissa got a lot of great stuff for her baby boy. I can't wait for him to make his debut in my world. I'm already so in love with him. 

A few of the Salcido girls. Thanks to my niece Libby for capturing this pic. It's blurry but it gets the job done. :)
After the baby shower we headed to the temple to join cousin Hannah as she went through for the first time. It was a beautiful day up there! 

From the temple to Cafe Rio to Oddessy Dance Theater's Thriller with my sisters and cousins. 

It was a great weekend. I'm sad they had to say goodbye today. 

Happy Fitnessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment